Required functional and quality tests:
- Textile marking - fiber content and labeling conformity
- Breathing comfort (based on EN 14683 Annex C differential pressure test) before and after wash – must meet <40 Pa/cm2
- Washability - home laundering testing and appearance after at least 10x wash cycles
- Fitting – fit testing in new state and after 10x wash cycles
Testing for additional claims:
- Harmful substances - OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certification
- Cytotoxicity (safety from cell damage) - DIN EN ISO 10993
Please note: For disposable masks, the test program may differ.
Please contact us.