Testing for harmful substances with OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 is a prerequisite.
- STANDARD 100 certification tests for chemicals that are subject to worldwide regulations and/or harmful to human health
Label qualification includes testing for comprehensive quality parameters:
- Color fastness, light fastness, perspiration resistance, rubbing fastness and solvent fastness
- Physical properties, e.g. tensile strength, scrubbing resistance or pilling
- Performance properties, e.g. water tightness or air permeability
- Optical properties, e.g. dimensional stability, seam integrity or appearance after care treatment
Los planes de prueba se ajustan de acuerdo con las características, que incluyen: